addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis Rounders - Poker Meetup Group Message Board › The Main Event!

The Main Event!

Craig
user 47643022
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Since my Tournament is on the same day as the start of the WSOP Main Event, my tournament is the Minnesota Main Event :)

Here's some early info about payouts

With 22 buyins, we will payout 48% for 1st, 26% for 2nd, 16% for 3rd & 10% for 4th, so if we had no rebuys and no further entrants, here is what the winners would get

1st-$210
2nd-$115
3rd-$70
4th-$45

All payouts are rounded to the nearest $5

If we end up with 25 or more buys, then we will pay out 5 places:

1st-45%
2nd-25%
3rd-15%
4th-10%
5th-5%

Please be on time as a tournament this size will take awhile to play! As posted on Meetup notice we will have snacks, beer, soda, water & ice. We put a tip jar so if you want to contribute, that's fine, if not, that's fine too, we just want to have a good time and a great night of poker!

Any questions, feel free to e-mail me or post here in this thread.

Craig
user 47643022
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
The Tournament is now filled, awesome!

If for some reason you can't make it that day, please let me know as I put stacks out on the table and they are blinded off if you run late(my last tournament the 2nd & 3rd place people came a half hour late and still cashed!).

If there are no rebuys, here are the payouts!

1st-$235
2nd-$130
3rd-$80
4th-$50
5th-$25