addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis Rounders - Poker Meetup Group Message Board › More - Poker Lessons with a Professional Poker Player

More - Poker Lessons with a Professional Poker Player

Jake
user 41576422
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN

Hey Rounders!

Some of you attended our "Poker Lessons with a Pro"  Meetup back in July with Chris "Fox" Wallace.  Fox is willing to come back out for another private lesson with the Minneapolis Rounders.  This time, it was suggested we keep the lesson(s) to a specific topic or topics. 

Once I get an idea of what the majority of you would like to cover (e.g., Position, Bet Sizing, Odds and Outs, etc.) I'll work the details with Fox.  So shoot me an email about what you'd like to cover and I'll put it together.

Jake

Here's more info from the last Poker Lessons with a Pro Meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/Minneapolis-Rounders/events/69799092/­
David
user 38900712
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
New to the group. Keep me posted on home games!