addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis Rounders - Poker Meetup Group Message Board › A night of PLO(Pot Limit Omaha)

A night of PLO(Pot Limit Omaha)

Craig
user 47643022
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Alright, I want to have a night of PLO in October, the only weekend that is 100% out is MEA weekend which is the 19-20th.

So, if you are interested it will be 8 players, invite only and I need dates that would work for you.

We would play with blinds of .25/.50 and a buyin of $30 would be recommended so you don't get it all in right away.

Contact me if you are interested with dates that would work for you.

Thanks,
Craig