align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Looking for players D&D 4E

Looking for players D&D 4E

A former member
Post #: 1
Starting a D&D 4E campaign. Looking for players. Please respond or send me a PM.
Matthew L.
user 9004756
Osseo, MN
Post #: 2
I have been out of the loop for a couple of months but am looking to get back into a group. When would you want to play and where?
A former member
As of right now we are going to be gaming in Coon Rapids. The exact days are up in the air. i'am leaning towards every other Saturday.
Paul
user 14199565
Minneapolis, MN
As of right now we are going to be gaming in Coon Rapids. The exact days are up in the air. i'am leaning towards every other Saturday.

I would be interested in playing too. What are the criteria for being admitted into your group??

P.E.
A former member
Post #: 3
Honestly being dependable is about it. Don't mind if you are new to the roleplaying scene. I enjoy teaching new players, I like to teach them so they don't bring their nasty gaming habbits they learned from someone else.
Valerie
vporwit
Saint Paul, MN
I'm willing to play. I haven't done much of any RP - but I'm willing to learn.
ryan c.
user 9657552
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
I may be up for this. you still looking for players?
William
user 7972229
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 24
Ryan long time no see - So what is the details on this group? When do you meet and times.