Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Looking for D&D 3.x group for Mon - Wed

Looking for D&D 3.x group for Mon - Wed

Leah
FangBloodgood
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
It would be a monday or a tuesday. Encounters is on Wed and i dont like to miss that. as much as i am not a fan of 4th edition its the players I like to hang with.

I like characters truly built out with me there, its not that I dont trust people its just some of my house rules are specifically for character generation.

I LOVE flaws. I adore them. Some of them actually get you an extra feat if you take them. I dont know if you have every played Paladium systems but I pulled that out of there and added it in.

My GM style is this. definatly not hack and slash. If you can get OUT of combat by using skill checks and diplomacy. i give more experience.

I build every game around what characters I have. Thats why its house rules.

Variant classes would need to be discussed. I am a sucker for a good story. so just bring alot of ideas.

The general story line is the basic adventurers guide. snag a few quests from the tavern first and then we get into the save the world bit once everyone is used to things.

As for a day. I do have us another player. Or at least i hope i do. Id like to meet very soon actually to get things going. no sense in wasting the summer.

Do you know where tower games is at? pick a day after 5 and we can get together and brainstorm and get you situated.
Scott V.
user 16639111
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 5
What you're talking about sounds cool, I'm excited to play! I hope we have enough people for playing. Did Alex or Peter say for sure if they'd like to join us? I think three or four players is perfect, but two might be fun to try as well.

I do know where Tower games is. I think I've only been there once, but I can definitely find it no problem. As far as picking a day, I'd REALLY like to do it this week, but I'm actually getting over an eye infection from some sort of bug bite. So next Monday (20th) would work for me. Like I said, I get off work at five-ish so something like 6pm should give me plenty of time (I hope) to get from Eden Prairie to Tower Games.
Leah
FangBloodgood
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Unfortunately Monday I have a family thing, which funnily enough does include AD&D with my little brother eventually. And it should only take you 20-ish minutes to get to tower from EP. Its not all that far. So if you wanted to do Tuesday that would be cool or the next week the 27th.
Scott V.
user 16639111
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 6
Tuesday should work fine for me as well. Were there others that we need to schedule for?
Leah
FangBloodgood
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
One of them should be at the monthly D&D meet up. the other hasnt gotten back yet. but i only require two players so we should be good.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey,

Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town. I'm still interested and can play next Tuesday.
I'll email to set-up a time for character creation.

-Peter
Scott V.
user 16639111
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 7
Peter, I'm pretty sure we're doing character creation on Tuesday since Leah wants us to make them in front of her... At least that was my understanding. I could be wrong.
Leah
FangBloodgood
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
Yep. trust me. you want to do it with me. :D
A former member
Post #: 3
Yep, I'll be there on Tuesday to create my character and meet all of you.
Scott V.
user 16639111
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 8
So just got back from Tower games. No one showed up except a few regulars for the meetup. Did something come up or should I give up on meeting with you guys?