addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Call for Call of Cthulhu!

Call for Call of Cthulhu!

Gregg
user 9929613
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 10
Anyone interested in a rousing Call of Cthulhu campaign? I've an itch to run Masks of Nyarlathotep!

Craig
user 20233501
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I've never played but have been working my way towards it for the last year or so. If you get a campaign going, let me know. My time is limited but I'm interested.

Thanks!
Craig
Gregg
user 9929613
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 11
It's very easy and very fun to play, and Masks is one of the classic RPG campaigns in any system or genre. It's pulpier than the average CoC campaign, so if anyone is interested, don't let the reputation of Call of Cthulhu as being esoteric fool you -- try it and you'll have a blast!
John M.
user 19962741
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I haven't played in Cthulhu in decades. I'm sure it's changed!

Let me know when/where.

John M.
A former member
Post #: 4
I might be interested. I've run and played CoC in the past and Masks is one of those adventures I've always wanted to be involved with, but never managed it.

Rich;)
Ellie
user 6062012
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 28
I've never played it, but if it fits my schedule, I will be there with Elder Gods bells on.
Steve W.
wilcoxon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 45
I'm interested if it fits my schedule. Any thoughts on when/where you will be running it?

CoC hasn't changed much in a long time - they continue doing lots of small updates/tweaks to the rules but nothing major.
Gregg
user 9929613
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 12
Wow, I seem to have tapped into a latent desire to lose SAN and be killed by Things Man Was Not Meant to Know. :-)

I don't have the ability to run anything at my place, unfortunately, so if someone wants to volunteer their table we could roll there, or else we can look for space at The Source or a similar venue.

Times are similarly open. I'm involved in two biweekly Pathfinder games -- one every other Saturday, and one on opposite Sundays -- but other than that I'm free. I can play evenings after work until the neighborhood of 10:00 PM, or on weekend days when my other games aren't going -- though this would limit us to biweekly sessions, since one day each weekend is already claimed.

Thoughts?
Steve W.
wilcoxon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 47
My schedule is pretty limited. I could do Wednesday evenings or probably (have to double-check with my wife) Thursday evening or every other Saturday (later in the day being better).

I live (and work most of the time) in the SW so would prefer something closer than the Source.
Ellie
user 6062012
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 29
Weekends right now work best for me (I work a later-than-average schedule during the week).