align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Starting a Vampire game set in the Dark Ages

Starting a Vampire game set in the Dark Ages

Stephen
Flyboy8088
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 13
I am working on establishing a Vampire game (likely under Masquerade rules, though considering Requiem), that will begin in 536 AD starting the 18 months when the skies of much of the world went very dark and at best the sun shown in a murky mist for a few hours each day. While it will be great if the players really get into their characters, this will not be a true LARP in the sense of fully acting them out.

This would be a d10 system game, and I don't expect all players to have experience in it. The primary emphasis in this game is storyline and the actual role-playing. While there will be battles, this is not a dungeon-crawling style format, and loot is not the objective. This game is more about survival, and coming to terms with the horrors or majesties (depending on perspective) that the characters have become.

If you are interested in trying this game, contact me. This game is open to experienced and inexperienced gamers alike.