align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › 4th Edition D&D.

4th Edition D&D.

Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 1
I have been working on a world for 4th Edition D&D for a few months, there is a lot of work that needs to be done with it but I am looking to start a small group to beta test it and if interested, help out with creating the world. Feel free to contact me at any time. I have 1 solid player already and looking to get about another 3. I am currently looking at holding game during the week, unless the players would prefer to play on the weekend.

Feel free to contact my through here, if anyone is interested I will send them my cell or home phone number.
Hajo S.
user 14513072
Marshfield, WI
Post #: 1
Hi Joe, we've met at yesterday's meet up and I am interested in being part of the beta testing group and contribute to the world. Would be great if you can keep me posted on when you are going to go "online" with the gaming.
Cheers, Hajo
Mark
user 4446256
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Hi Joe,

I am greatly interested in your beta test project and would love the opportunity to contribute (even if it is just being a guinea pig biggrin) My profile on meet up explains where i am coming from. After getting back into D&D (3.0, 3.5, Arcana Evolved, 4.0) I find myself without a group and am really looking to game as a PC. I am flexible on character concept and willing to "fill out" any needed spots in a group. I think contributing an idea or two or helping to flesh out an NPC or Area will more than satisfy an remaining desire to DM for an extended period of time.

As always my one tough spot is scheduling. I know there is no way I can commit to meeting every week for a session. I am wondering what schedule/days/time you were looking at and the duration of gaming sessions. I believe you can get in touch with me via this site and may be we can meet in person? My schedule is has lots of stuff but thankfully I have flexibility in it....

Looking forward to hearing more about your developing project.

Sincerely,

Mark
Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 2
That would be great..
So far this is what it looks like we have..

My wife
John
Hajo
Mark

We have 4 people to play in the world. There is a lot that needs to be done with it and I am working on it as best as I can but of course there is only so much one man can do by himself. Anyone that would like to help is welcome to.

I am a stay at home dad that is also going to school on-line.. I am available most nights to just get together and talk and work on stuff. The apartment building I live in has a large "social" room that we can use.

I just need to know what days people are available to get together on and what times..
Mark
user 4446256
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
Wahooooo! Currently, I could meet in the evening on July 26th or July 27th. I am currently prepping for a trip and am pretty booked through July. However, once we hit August my schedule opens up. I am available in the evening 8/10 or 8/11, and pretty much anytime on 8/13 or 8/14. After the 15th my schedule opens up greatly. Feel free to call me on my cell at 612-272-3016. I am looking forward to hearing more about "the World", character generation, what supplements are (or are not allowed) etc. etc. You know...the usuallaughing
Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 3
Tuesday the 26th would be good for me. It will have to be after the wife is off work so she can keep an eye on the kids, but it is doable. We can meet at my place and use the social room to discuss everything. My number is 218-591-8829 for my cell.
Hajo S.
user 14513072
Marshfield, WI
Post #: 2
26th works for me as well. I could be there 7ish if this is good time for everybody else. Looking forward to hear about what you have so far and what are the pieces which are missing to get the game off the ground. Will call you for the address.
Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 4
7pm works for me. it will give us a couple hours in the social room (it closes at 10pm).. yeah I am working more on it it, I am looking forward to seeing what people think as well as hearing some ideas for it.. I have always found that when players work with the DM to help build a world it gives them more of a connection to it than if they just pick up a source book and start flipping pages.
Mark
user 4446256
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Excellent! 7PM on the 26th works for me as well. Joe, I will call in the next couple of days for address/directions. Anything specific you want us to start thinking/planning, or should we just wait until we can all meet and go over the general concept?

Best Regards to Y'all

Mark
Mark
user 4446256
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
Yikes, looking at the 218 area code, I really need to ask: Are you in the Twin Cities Metro? Obviously I know Cell phone numbers go with the provider and not the area but I just wanted to double check.....

Mark