addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › 4th Edition D&D.

4th Edition D&D.

Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 5
lol, yes I am in the Metro area. I moved back to the cities just a little over a month ago from Superior, WI. My cell number is still the number I had when I lived up north, come October the wife and I may be getting new phones and new numbers... We live in St. Louis Park.
Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 6
Excellent! 7PM on the 26th works for me as well. Joe, I will call in the next couple of days for address/directions. Anything specific you want us to start thinking/planning, or should we just wait until we can all meet and go over the general concept?

Best Regards to Y'all

Mark

I was thinking that once we get together we can go ove what I have so far and what I have yet to do/finish and we can work out from there.
Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 7
Well not sure what has happened to John, I have not heard anything from him since the DM/Player meet-up. So it looks like the biweekly game will be Amy (my wife), Hajo, and Mark. Looking for 1 more for a good 4 person 4th Edition D&D group for the biweekly game.

If anyone is interested in a Weekly game on the weekends, I would be interested in running a weekly game as well. Perhaps on the weekends.
Steve W.
wilcoxon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 51
What day/time are you running the biweekly game?
Joe
user 9715440
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 8
Currently no time/day set yet, I have to figure out what time/day works for the others.

So if those who are interested in the biweekly game could answer the following I should be able to figure out the time/day...

Days available:

Time Available: