Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › D&D 4e DM lf 2 more players

D&D 4e DM lf 2 more players

Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 9
Thank you Adam, I txted you, if you got it.
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 12
Still looking for more btw :)
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
BTW. Anyone who'se thinking of going to this, o_o this feller could use a ride. i live in edina. right near 100. so...*shrugs* i'm trying to find other routes, but yeah.
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 13
We are still looking for 1/2 People, so if you are at all interested, don't hesitate to message here or e-mail me.
A former member
Post #: 4
If you are playing in the Chaska area that would be perfect. I am relatively new to the scene and sorta new to DnD. I have DMed 3.5 once poorly(my PCs said I was good, but i think they were being nice) and played a few one shots in 4e. I like to play a relaxed style that's not too serious, I'm not sure if that is going to be a issue. If you don't mind explaining certain things or if you still need people give me a call at 612-250-9469.

Nick
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 14
Thank you Nick.

We need one more player for our game to complete with a full party of 6.
A former member
Post #: 6
Wow has it really taking 7 months to get this game started?

I might be interested but I am busy Saturdays. I have played only a few sessions of 4e but I have most of the basics down and am willing to fill any holes the party needs filled.

Where do you guys meet?
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 15
No we have been playing from the start, don't worry. haha.

We play on friday evenings, and we meet in Chaska.
A former member
Post #: 13
So what level is the group at now and how many players do you have? Do you have room for one more?

I have been doing a lot of Pathfinder and 3.5e stuff recently so I would need to brush up on my 4e stuff but I am pretty familiar with the rules. I would be willing to fulfill most roles.

My big questions is how much roleplay do you guys do, and when you do combat is it mostly just tactical fighting as a break from roleplay? Or do the fights have a feel of roleplay/story to them as well?

Anyways if you guys have been playing for this long sounds like you have a good group going and that is the most important thing of all :D
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 16
We are like level 4 I think, so not too bad.

We welcome anyone, the group is still experimenting a little since we are switching campaigns, we stopped playing my own campaign until we have a full party of 6.

If you join, you will be the sixth and we can finish the current campaign DM'd by another player and start mine.

The group is very nice, we have a lot of fun, I personally love and promote role play above anything else, so I try to get as much into the campaign as I can.