addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › D&D 4e DM lf 2 more players

D&D 4e DM lf 2 more players

Nick
user 13588492
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
Hey all, Just want to say I've been in the group 5 weekends now, and it a solid mix of everything I love about D&D.
Mike
mike18xx
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 98
Is the game full up, or is there still room for a 6th? (My fridays/weekends are available, and I own the PHB4e.)
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 17
Yeah we are still looking for a player.
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 18
still looking for that last elusive player
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 19
Looking for 2 more players this time!
Adam
Z1pp0
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 46
Still free. send me a message any time, or call me sometime during the day, (612) 385 8510
Marco
user 22864871
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 20
I sent you a text, hopefully you received it, if not, please reply :)
Duncan
user 43941802
Marysville, WA
Post #: 1
Hey, recently moved to the area and was wondering if you had any spots available.
Sean
user 3026951
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
I'm new to the area also, and looking for a regular gaming group. Are the days/times for yours still Friday or Saturday evening? Are you still looking for players?
A former member
Post #: 107
If the 2 people above me want to play 4e I'm willing to check it out. I've played Pathfinder but am still relatively new to RPGs. I have the first 2 players guides for 4e, I haven't even looked at them.