Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Wondering if there's any open Pathfinder groups out there

Wondering if there's any open Pathfinder groups out there

Jason K.
user 55550292
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I can't make the get together on Aug 21, so I thought I'd throw this out there
A former member
Post #: 52
I've searched PenandPapergames.com, ObsidianPortal.com, craigslist, and boardgamegeek and haven't found any groups looking for players. The next best thing would be to start one! I'll be happy to join.

Nathan
Jason K.
user 55550292
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Sure, how?
A former member
Post #: 53
We post a discussion on here and see if others want to meet up and discuss options and get to know each other a bit. Maybe meet at a coffee shop and figure out some of the game details such as location, start date, frequency of playing, and date/time.
Jason K.
user 55550292
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
sounds good
Alex S
user 59916912
Minneapolis, MN
Not to butt in (and late at that), but are you guys still looking for a Pathfinder game? I'm a GM looking to run a game, but I just moved here and I don't know any roleplayers yet. I'm looking to find some people, get a group together - I actually have a campaign all set up, but I'm certainly willing to make changes if people want. mostly, I'm just trying to find people who are fun, laid-back gamers who want to be in a regular group.

Let me know - I'm itching to start gaming again!
A former member
Post #: 69
Yeah we're still looking. You had contacted me on the D&D forums about my post. I'm glad you joined the meetup group.

Nathan
Alex S
user 59916912
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Heh, I thought you might be the same Nathan, but I didn't want to assume. ^_^ Thanks for recommending me to the meetup!
A former member
Hello gamers,
I am Kevin from the southern suburbs and I too am interested in playing some table top roleplaying games.

I've been to this site often and have joined one group in the past. I would like to try again and this group seems to be on the verge of coming together in the name of fantastical adventure. I've never played Pathfinder but I am familiar with system and its background.

Let me know if you could use another gamer.

Kevin
A former member
Post #: 70
Yes we need more people. Welcome aboard! I just sent Jason an email, hopefully he's still interested, if not we can form a group ourselves.

Nathan