addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Wondering if there's any open Pathfinder groups out there

Wondering if there's any open Pathfinder groups out there

Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Me and my friend garret would probably be up for a pathfinder game~!!!
Alex S
user 59916912
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
I can GM, and my husband is a player... I think I can handle as many as 6 players altogether, both as a GM in general and for the campaign I'd like to run. (If you guys are okay with me GMing, that is - let me know if that's not okay or if someone else already called it!)

It sounds like we have some interested parties at this point, probably enough to make a full group... would anyone want to maybe meet up sometime this weekend? If you're available that is. My husband and I are both free Saturday, Sunday, and Labor Day Monday, and we'd be happy to come up to the cities or southern burbs to one of the malls or a store or something to meet anyone who's interested. I always like to meet other roleplayers, especially if I'm looking at forming a group with them! ^_^

Any takers?
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
me and my friend live in edina and i'd love to talk with you guys about it. this could be absolutely brilliant~! If you people have skype, add me~! I'm brostmech or brostengan on there. that should make communications much easier. Or friend me on facebook~!
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm heading out with friends for the Labor Day weekend.
A former member
Post #: 72
That's cool Kevin. We can meet up when you get back.
Alex S
user 59916912
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Yeah, no worries Kevin. ^_^ I'm still willing to do a meet-and-greet with anyone who is available, just for fun (and because my weekend is boring and empty - we just moved here, so we don't know anyone to make Labor Day plans with), but we won't start anything without you!
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
Keeeping in mind that me and my dudes are mostly freshoutta high school or sitll in, we dont have that much time, but i'll talk with garret. I think a meetup between those who can would be great~! If not.. Skype~! Seriously, i cannot tell you how helpful skype would be to this. *makes mind control noises* .. useeeeee iiiiiit.... addd meeee... brostengan or brostmech~! *shot*
A former member
Post #: 73
Well if you can't make it, that's fine. BTW how frequently were people thinking of playing? Bi-weekly?
Alex S
user 59916912
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
As much as I'd like to say weekly, with any group larger than three players that probably won't happen for schedule reasons. So yeah, I think Bi-weekly is the most realistic schedule to aim for.

And Carl, I tried to add you on Skype, but Skype doesn't seem to think you exist, either under your user name(s) or your real name. O_o If you want, you're welcome to add me - I'm jedi.mindtrick with the email blue_nephelim at yahoo.com Hopefully Skype can find me! Let me know.
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
I have added you~! LETS TALLLLLK