Jeff
user 5636054
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 53
Our group is going to take a run at playing "All Flesh Must Be Eaten" and we are looking for a couple of new players. This is a regular group that meets the first saturday of every month in Plymouth. We generally play from around Noon to 10pm or later. Most of us have known each other for a while now but would like to add some new brai...er, blood to the group. We are casual gamers and not hung up on rules. Most of us game together in other groups but wanted to try something new on our saturday meetings.

I chose AFMBE because a couple of members wanted a modern setting and zombies make great targets :) I chose this rule set because, well, because it's new to us and we wanted to try something different. The premise of this campaign would be to start the Zombpocalypse from the begining. Characters will be playing regular people with regular jobs, houses, lives. Over the course of several gametime weeks society will radically decline as the undead take over and people do what people would do in a pandemic situation. Characters will be just as likely to encounter hostile people as they would zombies. The best way to describe the intended setting is think "Walking Dead" or "The Last of Us". The latter is a game soon out for PS3. Check out the trailers on youtube if you are interested.

I'm looking for a couple of players to join us. I'd like to keep the group to 5-6 people as folks get busy and have to miss the occasional session. Experience with this ruleset in not expected. As I mentioned, it's new to us, too. Experience in RPGs is not necessary either. We're pretty patient with newbies. Let's face it, we all were once, too :) What we're really looking for is some semi-normal geeks like ourselves who want to get together once a month for a day and roll some dice. If this sounds like something that may interest you feel free to message me and we can talk.

Jeff
Logan
user 3550522
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 20
I've played in a few long-running games with Jeff and have had a great time. He does a great job of immersing you in the setting and creates unique NPCs to interact with. There is a good balance between Roleplay/character development and crunch.
We had a once-a-month Serenity campaign Jeff ran that was lots of fun and lasted a few of years.
This schedule would work really well for a zombie campaign. Count me in!
Jeff
user 5636054
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 54
Still looking for one more. Who needs to kill another dragon or evil archmage? Been there, done that. Another treasure hoard? pfft! If you really want to have some fun shoot your zombie neighbor and take his stuff. You know you wanna...

Jeff
Jeff
user 5636054
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 56
Bump
Clint B.
user 61614852
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Hi Jeff,
I haven't played this rpg before, but I am interested in giving the campaign a shot! I have dabbled a bit in dnd 4e but overall I am new to tabletop rpgs.

My main friend group doesn't really play tabletop rpgs, so I'm trying to meet some more people in the cities who do.

Let me know if the final spot is still open in your campaign!

Thanks,
Clint
Jeff
user 5636054
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 57
Clint, It is available and we'd be happy to have you. Our next session is Sat. October 6th. Drop me a message and we can connect and talk about the campaign. No worries about not playing the game before. It's all new to us, too. Most of this group has played a lot of games together but it's very new player friendly.

Jeff