Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › New guy here: looking for Sci-fi gamers.

New guy here: looking for Sci-fi gamers.

curtis
user 8589202
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Curtis here: Nice meet-up. Sorry I had to run. If anyone's interested in Shadowrun or Eclipse Phase (EP), let me know. EP corebook is creative commons, or at least is being offered free (which it totally amazing!). Here's a link: http://www.mediafire....­.

Drivethrurpg.com is also offering it as a PDF.
www.eclipsephase.com is the homepage for the game. Anyway, I love reading this stuff just for fun!

Double-post I think. Oops...
A former member
Post #: 68
Sign me up!
Matt
user 4949222
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 11
I would love to play in a Shadowrun game. If you're starting a group, please message me.
Scott J P.
ScottSr
Minneapolis, MN
Very interested in joining a Shadowrun game
A former member
Post #: 84
I'll browse through my Shadowrun 20th Anniversary edition that's been collecting dust on my shelf. I haven't actually played but I'm very interested. If Curtis doesn't respond to the email I sent we could always start a game anyway.
Mark
lock
Saint Paul, MN
I'd be wanting part of that Shadowrun gig too. I love to play me a good Street Shaman.

Send me a note with a time and place. Weekends are best for me to game, but if it's a one-time get-to-know-people-before-we-play thing over a coffee or beer, I can do other nights (with the exception of Thursdays).

I'm in the NE suburbs, not St Paul proper. I haven't yet figured out how to change my specific location. (Yet.)
Adam
Z1pp0
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 44
I'm quite interested in both options, but have no experience with either. hit me up with a message or an email if this goes live!
A former member
Post #: 87
Is everyone still interested in a sci-fi game? I'm still open to joining one.
Matt
user 4949222
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 12
Yes. I would love to join a Sci-fi game. My vote would be Shadowrun. I haven't played since 2nd edition, but would be more than willing to tackle the new rules. Feel free to msg me or call my cell at 612.805.1867. Thank You
Mark
lock
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 3
Definitely interested in some Shadowrun. I say let's get this ball rolling.

Want to grab a coffee and meet face to face, compare schedules, and talk logistics? With some of you in Mpls and me out in WBL, I'll suggest the Caribou on Snelling across from Har-Mar Mall, next to the KFC. (Also, it's convenient to drop by The Source afterward and pick up a new 4th Ed sourcebook.)

How about Saturday morning the 15th?

I'm a big fan of a GM-plus-4-players size. Any more people than that and things start to get really slow. (Nathan: have you heard anything back from Curtis?)