Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › New guy looking for RPG groups

New guy looking for RPG groups

Clint B.
user 61614852
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here in MRMG and joined in the hopes of finding and joining some great RPG groups. If you are starting a new campaign or just need another player, please send me a message! I was lucky enough to get involved with Jeff's AFMBE group, but am still looking for some more weekly or bi-weekly stuff.

I have a little experience with DnD 4e but am up for anything that takes place in a simular world. Some RPGS that I am most interested in playing are:

Pathfinder
Hackmaster (I'm going to The Source's hackmaster night tomorrow!)
Dnd 4e
Mouse Guard
Arkham Horror
Mansions of Madness
Elder Sign
Burning Wheel

Even if your game isn't on this list - please feel free to message me and tell me about it! I am located in South Minneapolis.

Thanks,
Clint
Steve W.
wilcoxon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 65
Do you have a car? Two of the groups I'm in are in the 'burbs (the third is in Lake Nokomis area). I'm not sure any of the groups I'm in are currently looking for players but I'll check.
Clint B.
user 61614852
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Thanks for the reply! I do have a car, so let me know if any of them are looking for another member

Thanks,
Clint
Don F.
DonF
Saint Peter, MN
Post #: 11
Hello,

I am running a bi-weekly Pathfinder game on Saturday's, 7pm - 12am.

The setting is a conversion of FASA'a Earthdawn so there are custom races, but otherwise the rules are straight Pathfinder. We've had some roster changes and I'm short a player. We meet in Farmington, but there might be a chance of carpooling as some players come from S. Minneapolis too.

Let me know if you are interested. The next game is this Sat the 22nd if you'd like to do a meet and greet.

Don