addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Pathfinder for 2013

Pathfinder for 2013

Lori R.
user 17702481
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
sad Sorry Gregg, I tried to get a hold of you before I left work. Stupid work computers, blocked the meet up site, so I could not confirm the location. I did try to find it off of memory, which did not go well. 90 mins of getting lost and turned around before making it home. Now the GM monthly meetup has started. Clint might get there (as you know I can't call him).
Lori R.
user 17702481
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Also, I am willing to play whatever AP is decided (if one is), and whatever class no one else wants to play.

Since, I missed the meetup, that means I pulled the short straw. shock
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
Ii'm perfectly willing (and somewhat able) to play, and eagerly await the adventure. I want to try runelords as i've heard a lot about it
Scott V.
user 16639111
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 13
Are you still looking for another player?