addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Rogue Trader Campaign Looking for 1-2 New Players

Rogue Trader Campaign Looking for 1-2 New Players

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi. We have an established gaming group (1 GM, 4 players) that meets about every other week on Sundays. We have a Rogue Trader campaign going right now and are in search of one or two additional players to join us. We use obsidianportal.com to run the game. You can take a look at our game here. You will find characters, adventure logs, maps, and more related to the game.

Our group is mostly in their thirties. We frequently pitch in to get food for game sessions. It is a pretty relaxed group.

If anyone has an interest and can meet on Sunday afternoons please respond either here, or via a private message on Obsidian Portal.
Jonathan
Vernacularshift
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
Hi Mark,

I'm very interested in your game, however I found this post just now, more than a month after you originally posted.

Still looking for players?
Jack
southwestmetrogm
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 305
I am also curious if you found the players you were looking for. I'm not yet sure if I could commit to another game, but I'll worry about that after I find out if you still have space at the table.