addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › D&D 3.5 or 4th Edition - East Side of Twin Cities (Woodbury Area)

D&D 3.5 or 4th Edition - East Side of Twin Cities (Woodbury Area)

Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 5
Always looking for players/DM's on the east side of the Twin Cities!

I always see gamers on the west side, or the Minneapolis side of town, but looking to see who's on the east side of town.

Once per month, on a Sunday 11am to 6pm or so, would be the preferred time.

D&D 4th Edition preferred.

Most likely would require a location as well. Not opposed to a local coffee shop, but a home would be best....

Just puttin' the feelers out there to see if anyone on the east side is looking to get a group together....

Not super-technical gaming.... Good mix of story telling and hack-n-slash. Open to discuss games w/ younger players, keeping the blood, gore and more adult content to a minimum, but more likely just adults.

Like to have fun and goof around, but also prefer gamers who want to play, and stay focused on the campaign.

Character development a must. Prefer characters with a history that can be integrated into the game sessions. Creative and seasoned players welcome, but newbies who pick up the game style quickly would be considered as well.

Looking to work together to accomplish a common goal in the campaigns, puzzle solving and using your brain a must.

Private Message me if you'd like to discuss further, or just post here.

Thanks!
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 6
Dang..... all 806 Meetup members of the MPLS Roleplayers Meetup Group have gaming groups already.......!!!!!

smile
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 7
UPDATE

If you're interested in discussing this further, feel free to email me @ razorclawshifter@gmail.com

Thanks!
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 8
I've updated the request to be 3.5 or 4th edition D&D. I'd even be game to expand the search to East Side of the Twin Cities, in general.... Oakdale, Maplewood, Eagan, St. Paul.....

Anyone got a good group or anyone looking to get a group together?

I'm in a great group now, but one is moving out of state, the leader is looking to run a Pathfinder game and I'm looking into it, but I don't know that game, so I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to get into a campaign in Pathfinder, so I'm just looking to see if anyone even remotely close to me is looking into starting up 3.5 of 4th D&D....

Thanks
William C.
user 43358752
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 14
Since Pathfinder is essentially D&D 3.75, you shouldn't have many problems converting to it. After playing it for a bit, I prefer it to 3.5 Ed.
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 11
Still lookin' for players/DM for a once-per-month game in or around Cottage Grove/Woodbury. Prefer 3.5 or 4th edition D&D.

Newer players welcome, season veterans welcome as well. See original post for details.

Looking for a good once per month, from about 4pm or 5pm til midnight or 1 in the morning, so a solid 8 hours of gaming.
Kifaru
user 9907167
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
I would be interested in a Pathfinder or 3.5 game. I'm not a big fan of 4th edition, but to tell the truth I'm usually game for any system. I live in Bloomington, just a few blocks from the MOA and could offer up my apartment to host games from time to time.
I'm almost 40 but am used to playing with a wide range of gamers. I'm not too much of a rules lawyer, and am not what you would consider a hard core gamer. My games tend towards laughter and story telling. As a player I'm often the comic relief. If this sounds like what you are looking for, send me a message.

Cameron
user 95521752
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
I'm on the NW side, but am mobile. I also prefer 3.5. Will be busy in December but free after that. Am 35, so well in your age group.
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 12
Kifaru and Cameron, I sent you emails. Looks like we'll try to get set up for a potential campaign start in January, after Christmas and such.

Still could use one more player, for the south/east side of town. If you're interested, add a reply!
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 13
Could use 2 more players! Gonna try to set up a meet-n-greet on the 28th, so if you're interested, send me a message. Would like to have 4 players and the DM for January's new campaign start!