Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Way of the Wicked Pathfinder Adventure Path

Way of the Wicked Pathfinder Adventure Path

Jeffrey James R.
3rdclass
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
I have suggested this meetup, but if anyone is interested, I have resubmitted it here.

"The Kingdom of Talingarde is the most noble, virtuous, peaceful nation in the known world. This is the story of how you burned this insipid paradise to the ground.

It’s only fair. They burned you first.

They condemned you for your wicked deeds. They branded you. They shipped you to the worst prison in the kingdom. In three days, you die. In three days, the do-gooders pray they’ll be rid of you.

They’ve given you three days. The fools, that’s more than you need to break out. And then, it will be their turn to face the fire."

It's Fun to be the BAD GUY! Join me, as we embark on an evil adventure. I am running the Fire Mountain Games Adventure Path for Pathfinder, "Way of the Wicked". Experienced Pathfinder (or v3.5) players preferred.

http://firemountainga...­ (Please avoid spoiling your game play by reading the book, I will provide needed materials.)

We will start this Saturday at 2pm, with Character Creation (please have your concept ready), and will continue to play 2-3 days a month (likely on Saturdays, but if there is enough interest, I am willing to run a weekday game). Most of the time, we will play until midnight or later, depending on the mood of the group.

Please park in the street, and BYO, for this first time.

The game will be fairly open, and we plan to run the entire 6 books (Levels 1-20), so if you can't make a few sessions, we can write you in an out of the story, as best we can. However, I would like everyone to start together to: a) form teams, b) understand everyone's goals and motivation, and c) understand players limitations on time, experience, and roleplaying preferences.

If there is more interest (or some folks cannot make this first session), we may be able to break out a second group (Especially on the East Side of the TC). We will play this by ear.

I have run this path twice now, and IT. IS. EPIC. If your current group is looking for a new challenge, I may be able to accommodate that as well.

I will be posting information on character creation, introduction, and other things, once I figure out this MeetUp thing.

For now, PLEASE RSVP via FaceBook, or text me with your name, number, and email address at 651*747*7865. If you have other players that you can vouch for, please pass this along to them.

So take a break from saving the world. Take a break from restless farm boys and loveable scoundrels who unite to fight an ancient evil. Put on your best black hat and get ready to walk the Way of the Wicked. By the time we’re done, the world will tremble in your wake.
mark
user 88605722
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
I just texted
Jeffrey James R.
3rdclass
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 13
FYI, a good link to get you started.

http://www.firemounta...­
Troy S.
SkullThrone
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 40
I love playing bad guys, but can't commit to another campaign at this time...If you were willing to run a one-off session (even at a Con or something) then let me know. Good luck on the campaign, sounds like a great one.
Jeffrey James R.
3rdclass
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 16
That is a pretty good idea. I will see what I can do. Do you think it would be better to do some of the higher level stuff as a one-off (cause you get to fight angels and what not), or do the start of the adventure (a prison break) as not to cause any spoilers if people wanted to play the campaign?
Jeffrey James R.
3rdclass
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
We are looking for a couple more players to start a new campaign. Our first game will be at 2pm on May 25th (Saturday), at the Caribou across from Maplewood Mall, on White Bear Ave. Please contact me at jeffriegle@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Jeffrey James R.
3rdclass
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 24
Looking to resurrect this thread.

Due to pregnancy, job transfers, and similar issues, our group numbers are dwindling. We could use some fresh blood, to either start a new group, or augment the current one (Level 11, halfway through).

If you are interested, please contact me, as before. Thank you for your time.