Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Edina (or just plain twin cities) pathfinder seeker

Edina (or just plain twin cities) pathfinder seeker

Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 19
I'm looking, on behalf of at least two people for those willing to take on some willing but no experience to moderately light experienced players. Willing to play just about anything. o3o
William
user 7972229
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 32
How far are you willing to drive - what days and times are you free to play...are you a player or GM?

I'm building a Pathfinder group atm - we are located in the Coon Rapids area atm.

William
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 20
Player, and we've driven a fair ways, though having a more certain estimate would be lovely
William
user 7972229
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 33
I am located in Coon Rapids where we play atm - It's right off hwy 10 and foley

Dates for the the month of May are as Follows
5/22 Wed - Noon - 10pm **(Midnight if group is able to at the latest)**
5/25 Sat - 7pm - Midnight **(Can play later if group is able to)**
5/26 Sun - Noon - 10pm **(Midnight latest)**

We can text questions or call me via phone at 763-567-8283

William
William
user 7972229
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 34
Map quest says about 30 - 35 mins drive depending on if you take hwy 100 or hwy 169.
Hope that helps

William
William
user 7972229
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 35
Today the group will be making a party and figuring out roles. If you and your friends are interested let me know. We plan to play This Sat/Sun. Might do a mini quest for fun depending on long it takes everyone to make characters.

Also time when everyone meeting today was pushed back to around 5pm due to some people having to work today. Some are even showing up around 6:30pm. So we plan to work out the details till about 10 - 11pm tonight.

William
Steve W.
wilcoxon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 79
Willing to play just about anything. o3o

Is that "willing to play any character type in Pathfinder" or is that "willing to play any game system"? I know of a few non-Pathfinder games starting up that may (or may not) have openings for new players.
A former member
Post #: 6
There's a Pathfinder game starting in Maplewood by the mall. Character creation is this Saturday at 2
William
user 7972229
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 36
Might or might not be willing to play ANYTHING - but would like to stick to Pathfinder seeing I am invested atm. But might be open to other gaming systems depending on days, time, drive time..etc etc. lol

What is the details on the group in Maplewood? I am running my group this Sat - but wouldn't heard to hear what the plan is for that group.

William
Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 21
Apologies things got hectic.. if any of you have skype please add me. brostengan or brostmech is my moniker there. Makes it a bit easier for me to organize, if that's allright.