addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Any interest in a pick-up Edge of the Empire game?

Any interest in a pick-up Edge of the Empire game?

Robert Y.
user 18749661
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
I'm up for either, but it would be fun to make my own.
Katrina
kjostrander
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 25
I would be happy to bring my own character. Now, what to choose? :-)
Nate C.
user 2284310
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 26
Okay. Feel free to make a regular starting character; if you do, please tell a little about him/her/it here. I can show up early, too, if anybody doesn't have the book.

-Nate
Ryan L.
user 103223802
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 13
Sounds good, thank you!
Aaron
ka1iban
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
I've lost count, but if you have any more room, I'd like to join in.
Nate C.
user 2284310
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 27
So far we have Ryan, Matthew, Katrina and Robert; therefore, Aaron, you'd be a welcome fifth.

-Nate
Aaron
ka1iban
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 12
So far we have Ryan, Matthew, Katrina and Robert; therefore, Aaron, you'd be a welcome fifth.

-Nate
Cool; just to confirm, we're playing on 9/21? I don't have the core book (and haven't played Edge yet) but I'm fine with a pre-gen if you have one
Nate C.
user 2284310
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 28
We'll play on Saturday the 21st at noon, but I'll be there early (eleven) if anybody wants to make a character onsite.

-Nate
Katrina
kjostrander
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 26
I'll probably play the face as a Force-sensitive Twi'lek Politico or some such. :)
Katrina
kjostrander
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 27
How much extra Obligation can we take?