Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Resurrecting a 1st Edition AD&D game in Cottage Grove this weekend!

Resurrecting a 1st Edition AD&D game in Cottage Grove this weekend!

Fred
Deerholden
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 23
Looking for people who would be interested in joining a game of 1st Edition AD&D. I'm looking at Sunday afternoons (potentially). Chime in if you'd be interested :)
Fred
Deerholden
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 24
Absolutely Fred! I would most definitely be in!
Keith E.
user 117344642
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 1
i'm interested in joining my phone number is 952 607 7158 text or leave a message or my e-mail is kerickson1969@yahoo.com... been playing D&D since mid 80's and as a DM mostly can be a player as well
aDoLfOm
aDoLfOm
Minnetonka, MN
Post #: 5
Running AD&D 1st Edition sounds interesting since it brings back a lot of memories. How did your first session go? Do you have any openings still? As for playing, do you have a brief write up for players about the campaign? As for character concepts, I like to integrate my character to fit the campaign for background, motivations, and personal objectives, so any additional details like point of origin - port city, wilderness outpost, desert wastes, etc - and/or other background/setting details would be helpful.
Brent P.
user 110330382
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
What time and how many are welcome?
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 9
I'd be interested, but only 3.5 or 4th ed.... If you decide to play one of those, let me know! I'm in the Grove already!
Danno W.
user 82152402
River Falls, WI
Post #: 2
How did this go?
Would you be interested in joining a local 3.5 or 4E group? A few of us are getting together on the 28th in Woodbury to hopefully form something. We're thinking at this time a once a month type of thing.
Let us know if you'd be interested.
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 15
Fred, any news on this one? I'm working on getting a group together and if you're still looking for gamers, we're going to meet for lunch on the 28th to discuss options. message me w/ your email if you're interested and I'll send you the invite.

Later,
Jeremy
user 8764823
Cottage Grove, MN
Post #: 16
However, most of us would like to stick w/ 3.5 if possible..... still open for discussion though, thanks!