addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Pathfinder Society Games

Pathfinder Society Games

Luc E.
luc.darcy
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
I do D&D Encounters at Tower on Wednesdays and would love to see PFS at least make a trial appearance there as well.
I know some of the people, am comfortable in the environment and think that it would be a great location to host such events.
Tony B.
user 14311007
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 5
I have another friend that is interested in playing Pathfinder. He is new to pen and paper, but I got him some of the books to read. Let me know if any new info comes up. Thanks.
Ryan
user 12001479
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
This is another open call to adventurers for Pathfinder Society on April 17th at Noon. We have three tables running and have seats to spare!

Come join the long-standing Pathfinder Society group based in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) metro area, the MSP Pathfinders! We are an established group of players getting together for regular Pathfinder Society sponsored games and are steadily growing.

All players, new and veteran, young and old are always welcome.

You can contact me at vcbolduan@gmail.com for details, or you can register at Warhorn.

When
Sunday April 17th at Noon
Where
Fantasy Flight Games Event Center - Roseville Minnesota
What
The Palid Plague (One Table)
Before the Dawn Part I - The Bloodcove Disguise (Two Tables)
Ryan
user 12001479
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
Just keeping up the announcements. We have a scheduled Pathfinder Society session on May 1st at the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center at 12:30 (time-shifted a bit to help with Gen Con registration times).

Learn more about Pathfinder Society here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety­

We welcome veteran and new gamers of all ages and would love to have you join us.

If you are interested in playing, please either e-mail me at vcbolduan@gmail.com or you can register for the event directly on Warhorn (http://www.warhorn.net/msp-pathfinders­)

When
Sunday May 1st at 12:30
Where
Fantasy Flight Games Event Center - Roseville, Minnesota
What
#5 - Mists of Mwangi (1 Seat Left)
#6 - Black Waters (7 Seats Left)

Also of note. By request, we are actively seeking out new times and venues. Saturday games are a distinct possibility in the near future and we are looking very actively at two alternate venues. If you're interested but haven't liked the location and/or time, keep appraised or e-mail me directly (vcbolduan@gmail.com) for more information.
Ryan
user 12001479
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
It's that time again - time for the announcement for the bi-monthly Pathfinder Society Game. For a chance of pace this session, we're meeting at Village Games in exotic Anoka, Minnesota! Three tables are scheduled for Sunday May 15th at 12:30 (noon for new players), and I hope to see you there.

Learn More about Pathfinder Society at Paizo's webpage. If you're heading to Gen Con this year, now's your chance to get a character ready for Pathfinder Society games at the world's largest gaming convention, or continue to play locally and meet local gamers also interested in RPGs.

If you are interested in playing, please either e-mail me at vcbolduan@gmail.com or you can register for the event directly on Warhorn (link)

When
Sunday May 15th at 12:30
Where
Village Games - Anoka, Minnesota
What
Module 1: #2-01: Before the Dawn Part I: The Bloodcove Disguise (1-2 Tables)
Module 2: #24 Decline of Glory (1-2 Tables)