Minnesota Independent Scholars Forum Message Board › parking restrictions for Saturday's MISF meeting

parking restrictions for Saturday's MISF meeting

Curt H.
user 8925222
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks to all who have said they are going to come to our meeting Saturday morning. I just want to note that Minneapolis has declared a snow emergency and that on Saturday there is no parking on the odd side of non-snow emergency routes until after that side has been plowed. Since both 4th Ave. and 36th St. are snow emergency routes, this only applies to Clinton Ave. as far as adjacent streets go. You can park on both sides of 4th Ave. and 36th St. Hosmer Library also has a small parking lot. Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of the parking rules. If you get ticketed and/or towed, I have no intention of offering financial support.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Even though MISF has been in existence for some time, this is the first time we've scheduled a meeting through meetup.com. I hope that I haven't messed up too bad. Any advice on how we might do things better will not be refused. I expect at least a dozen other members and friends of MISF who are not on meetup.com to show up. I hope you enjoy our meeting.

Curt