Hey all! Rosa del Duca (folkrock goodness) and Nick Leither from CA end their American West Happiness Tour with a St. Paul gig TONIGHT.
Harmonica solos by Nicholas guaranteed, as well as feats of looper magic, Rosa's favorite Neil Young cover, and lots of originals.
I (Marielle - I'll be in a light pink mini skirt and patterned blouse) personally know and recommend Rosa and Nick as entertainers. They're opening, starting about 8:30 and will play for 45 minutes, followed by this lineup of indie rockers:
9:30PM – Worth Your While
(tentative later groups:)
10:30PM – Tim Casey & the Martyrs
11:45PM – Fates of Choice
In other good news:
1) ALL street parking in downtown St. Paul is FREE after 5:00PM
2) This music event is FREE, without cover charge or admission;
3) This venue has an excellent sound system and sight lines;
4) This music event 18+ admittance friendly;
5) Food and beverage costs are very reasonable.
Come early and stay as late or leave as early as you want. Hope some will be spontaneous and celebrate hump day together ! I have invited other meetup groups to increase the odds of a larger gathering.
Wild Tymes # (651) 224 - 8181.