addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Religion and Ethics

Religion and Ethics

A former member
Post #: 2
Watched the religion and ethics special on atheism was good but not enough coverage, and the guy who said Dawkins and Harris was preaching atheism seemed to contradict him self when he said at the end atheism was good when the religious right went to far. So I guess when the Evangicals don't go a certain way we are supposed to stay in the closet and keep our mouth shut is what he seemed to be saying. Well I would rather spread the word on atheism and science than religious dogma any day.
A former member
Post #: 1
What special are you referring to? Was it a public debate or something on TV? Is there somewhere on the internet I can find this?