addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Disbeliever's Dialogue on Wednesday - Important notes

Disbeliever's Dialogue on Wednesday - Important notes

Jack C.
user 3043821
Minneapolis, MN
Hi everyone,
Just a few updates on the Meetup on Wednesday. If you've received this e-mail then you're currently listed as as attending. We have two people on the waiting list, so if you have any doubt you can make it, please change your RSVP so someone else can come.
Please be sure to watch the video "The Poetry of Science" so you're prepared to address the questions it raises during our conversation. It's just an hour of your time (you can skip the Q/A at the end if you like).
Finally, Eric Jayne, President of MNA, has asked if we can contribute items for a basket to be sold at a silent auction benefitting Minnesota Atheists. I've chosen a chocolate basket, so if you can bring a premium quality chocolate bar, cookies, or other chocolate treat, I'll gather them together. You can also donate cash and I'll buy items with it. Every penny (and chocolate treat) helps!
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.
Best,
Jack C.