addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Creationist Science Fair

Creationist Science Fair

A former member
Post #: 9
Going on at the Har Mar Mall in Roseville. Two of my friends and myself are planning to go. These kids need to be exposed to real questions and to REAL scientific scrutiny. I think more people should go out and ask these questions. Not to harass of course but to try and pop this ignorance bubble. One of the things that makes me an "angry" atheist is the fact that so many people want to kill off scientific progress and don't think that science is reliable and don't understand the importance to it. Imagine if we stopped working on all the things that we are. We would fall back into the dark ages.

It's open to the public.

http://www.tccsa.tc/f...­
A former member
Post #: 73
Did you see anything interesting this year? We went last year, and most of it was just normal science fair stuff with tacked on bible verses.