Feb 7, 2014 · 5:30 PM
Miramar Ski Lodge
• Ah, Chihuahua! Throw your sombrero into the ring and join us on this 2 Day Bus Ski Trip with a Mexican Fiesta themed party. You'll stay at our cozy lodge in Vermont's scenic Mad River Valley. Your weekend starts the moment you get on the bus and leave all the driving to Miramar. Weekends are geared for optimum slope time and good times. We'll ski different mountains including two of the best on the east coast: Sugarbush and Stowe (weather conditions permitting). At Miramar you can ski downhill, snowboard, cross-country or snow shoe - we welcome all levels and abilities.
Your Trip includes:
• Round trip bus transportation to our lodge in VT
• Bus service to and from the lodge to the ski areas
• 2 nights lodging
• 2 breakfasts
• Après Ski Happy Hour (w/open bar)
• 1 dinner
• 1 after dinner Mexican Fiesta party (w/open bar)
• Après Ski Happy Hour on the bus
• Sunday buffet dinner stop near Albany
Important: An RSVP at meetup.com alone will NOT sign you up
for this trip. Follow this LINK to reserve your space now.
OLE! MEXICAN FIESTA TIME AT MIRAMAR
The club is also able to get discounted lift tickets in most cases - just ask the volunteer trip leader how to get them. Need equipment?
Rentals are available at the respective resorts where we ski.
The Miramar Ski Lodge (pictured below) is fully catered and
an easy walk into town should you want to explore. We're located right on the
Mad River, less than 100 yards to a picturesque covered bridge.
For full details about our events and to sign up, please see
the Miramar Ski Club calendar at: www.miramar.org/calendar.html
This is a great chance to enjoy the 2014 ski season meet new friends and head out for the beautiful state of Vermont. We hope that you can make it!