We meet every Sunday in Cole Hall at 10 AM to celebrate our shared values. While we do not have a rigid set of beliefs, we affirm these seven principles:
1. The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
2. Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
3. Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
4. A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
5. The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
6. The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
7. Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
If these sound familiar, please join us and have a fun and meaningful time with new friends!
An enriching and equipping interfaith children's program is also provided every Sunday at the same time.