You are welcome to RSVP here to let others know that you will be on this trip. However please note that your RSVP here does not guarantee you a seat! You MUST book your seat and pay for it through ShortTrips.ca. Please click here.
• Round trip transportation on a deluxe motor coach.
• Visit to the icewine festival in Twenty Valley area of Niagara. Over 30 local wineries and over 80 wines under one roof. Please note that tokens must be purchased to try the wines and food being offered. Tokens are not included in the tour price.
• We will be there during the official opening ceremony of the icewine festival, the Vogue In The Valley Fashion Show and Chef Danny Smiles' Cooking Demonstration.
• High tea at the fabulous Prince of Wales Hotel in Niagara-On-The-Lake included.
• Tour and unlimited chocolate tasting at Chocolate F/X, a chocolate factory and retail outlet near Niagara-On-The-Lake included.
• Free time to browse the stores and boutiques in Niagara-On-The-Lake.
• A complimentary reusable 6-bottle wine tote bag for each passenger.
• Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus.
• All tips
$95 per person. HST extra. Sorry but trip is restricted to adults 21+.
The best way to pay is online through ShortTrips.ca
If you prefer to pay using an alternate method, I can accept cash, cheque, money order, Interac email money transfer or bank wire transfer. Please contact me and let me know how you wish to pay and I will email you the appropriate instructions.
There will be 4 pickup locations in the Toronto area. Departure is approximately 9 AM. Actual pickup times vary by location. Details will be sent to all registered passengers 2 days before the trip.
• Hwy 400 & Hwy 7, Woodbridge
• York Mills Subway Station
• Hurontario & Hwy 401, Mississauga
• Guelph Line & QEW, Burlington
This trip is being arranged by:
Marville Travel Ltd.
You MUST book your seat and pay for it through ShortTrips.ca. Please click here.
I hope to see you on the trip!