For information on trip price, rooming options, itinerary, pickup locations and all other details, please click here. Please note that you MUST book your seat and pay for it through the ShortTrips.ca website.
Had enough of the snow, ice and winter? Then make plans to join us on our unforgettable 4-day Spring bus tour to Washington DC to explore this wonderful city and also see the cherry blossoms in full bloom.
• 4-day trip to Washington DC during prime cherry blossom season.
• Round trip transportation on deluxe highway motor coach equipped with a bathroom, reclining seats and flat screen TV's for in-bus entertainment.
• Escorted tour with tour director available 24/7 throughout the trip.
• Three nights hotel accommodation in DC area.
• Three breakfasts and one group dinner.
• Evening monuments and memorials tour. One hour boat cruise along the Potomac river for a spectacular view of the flowering cherry blossom trees reflecting off the water, with close-ups of the Jefferson and Washington memorials and Kennedy Center in the back-drop. The views will be unforgettable.
• Visit to the Smithsonian Museum of American History.
• Visit to the International Spy Museum.
• Visit to the Arlington National Cemetery with guided tour.
• Visit to the Tomb Of The Unknowns and see the changing of the guard.
• Visit to the National Cathedral. Guided tours of the major landmarks of DC with stops along the way. Sights will include the US Capitol, the White House, Embassy Row, Georgetown, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial and the WWII Memorial.
• Stop at Premium Outlets in Grove City on return trip for a bit of shopping.
• Complimentary bottled water, pop, juices and snacks during bus journey.
• Some free time in DC for you to explore the city on your own.
• All taxes & tips.
I hope to see you on the trip!
This trip is being arranged by:
Marville Travel Ltd.
Information & Registration
For information on price, rooming options, itinerary, pickup locations and all other details, please click here to go to the ShortTrips.ca website.