|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:33 PM|
Please note I've changed the RSVP date to noon, Thursday, 29th Sept. as depending on the numbers of people confirmed and paid, we'll decide whether to go ahead with the boat trip or not. If we cancel we'll give everyone back their money.
When: Friday, October 7,[masked]:30 PM
Where: Central to Lamma Island
And back to Central
RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs
Once you RSVP that you will attend I'll send you a message with my bank account details.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.