MnC Networking FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about our monthly networking events
Last updated: 28 Jan. 2013
1. Is there any entrance charge?
No, it’s free entry. Just pay for your own drinks.
2. Is there a dress code or theme?
We don’t have a dress code but the bar/club we’re at may not allow guys in with flip-flops, shorts and/or vests. Women can wear anything they like. Just look at our past photos to see what people normally wear. It’s our parties that have a theme not our monthly networking events.
3. Can I arrive later/leave early or stay past the finish?
Yes, you can arrive and leave any time you like as well as stay on after if you want.
4. Will I be the only new person there?
No, we always have new people joining our gatherings. If you want help being introduced to people please find myself Chris or Monica, we’re the organisers and have name tags on, and we’ll introduce you around or help you find the other new people.
5. How can I find the place?
We always provide a linked map to the venue on the event information. Look it up and/or the address beforehand. If you still can’t find us we also provide a contact number with the event details (can only be seen by members only).
6. Am I allowed to bring friends/colleagues along?
Yes, this is a public event open to all.
7. Where can I find the photos taken at the networking?
We’ll post a selection of the ones we take up on Meetup usually within a week or so of the event.