addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Australian Mobile Industry Association Message Board › Projects to be worked on ASAP

Projects to be worked on ASAP

Darren Y.
darren.younger
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi All,

We currently have many requirements for mobile applications and I am very frustrated at the resources we have used in the past from freelancer.com!

I would like to know if anybody would be interested in quoting for project work. Ideally you would be Sydney based, as face to face meetings would be "refreshing"

Also, I'm keen organize a meetup to meet you all to see what types of apps are currently being worked on.

I am happy to offer our board room in North Sydney as a venue, followed by a few beers in a North Sydney bar.

Regards
Darren
Michelle L.
user 55929752
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
hi Thank yoy for the post you placed on mobile app meetup group, I see you mentioned that you were disappointed with freelance.com, I am looking to develope my first APP and would prefer someone local (sydney) and face to face communication for my first app. Did you end up finding a good resource that you could maybe recommend or somewhere for me to start? regards Michelle
A former member
Post #: 3
hi Thank yoy for the post you placed on mobile app meetup group, I see you mentioned that you were disappointed with freelance.com, I am looking to develope my first APP and would prefer someone local (sydney) and face to face communication for my first app. Did you end up finding a good resource that you could maybe recommend or somewhere for me to start? regards Michelle

Hi

Hope things are excellent at your end.

I'll be glad to give you a quick Intro. We are a sydney based company, currently working with many Startup's, Mobile development company as their back end execution team across Australia, to provide them cost synergies for any design & development work in Mobile App space.(400+ apps so far with our partners)

Over the past 5 years we have maintained our Product development/ Engineering team in our offshore development centre of 120+ people to avail cost benefits to our partners . We handle end to end execution and can also assist in pre sales. We generally remain at the backend so there is no conflict of Interest.

Please suggest appropriate ways to connect with them.

Thanks & Regards,

Anup D.
Co-founder, CBO

E: anup@yoodlemedia.com.au
M: 0402163676
P: 1300 732 631
W: yoodlemedia.com.au

yoodle meDia
Suite 208,29-31 Lexington Dr.
Bella Vista , NSW - 2153

WE are the fastest growing tech. partners for Digital/Social media agencies, Startup’s, Mobile app development companies .

WE help them grow their top & bottom line revenue by providing them expertise & cost synergies for Mobile Apps, Social Apps & Web Design.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi All,

We currently have many requirements for mobile applications and I am very frustrated at the resources we have used in the past from freelancer.com!

I would like to know if anybody would be interested in quoting for project work. Ideally you would be Sydney based, as face to face meetings would be "refreshing"

Also, I'm keen organize a meetup to meet you all to see what types of apps are currently being worked on.

I am happy to offer our board room in North Sydney as a venue, followed by a few beers in a North Sydney bar.

Regards
Darren

Hi Darren

Hope things are excellent at your end.

I'll be glad to give you a quick Intro. We are a sydney based company, currently working with many Startup's, Mobile development company as their back end execution team across Australia, to provide them cost synergies for any design & development work in Mobile App space.(400+ apps so far with our partners)

Over the past 5 years we have maintained our Product development/ Engineering team in our offshore development centre of 120+ people to avail cost benefits to our partners . We handle end to end execution and can also assist in pre sales. We generally remain at the backend so there is no conflict of Interest.

Please suggest appropriate ways to connect with them.

Thanks & Regards,

Anup D.
Co-founder, CBO

E: anup@yoodlemedia.com.au
M: 0402163676
P: 1300 732 631
W: yoodlemedia.com.au

yoodle meDia
Suite 208,29-31 Lexington Dr.
Bella Vista , NSW - 2153

WE are the fastest growing tech. partners for Digital/Social media agencies, Startup’s, Mobile app development companies .

WE help them grow their top & bottom line revenue by providing them expertise & cost synergies for Mobile Apps, Social Apps & Web Design.