add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Australian Mobile & App Developers Association Message Board › Anyone doing Chad Muretas App Empire Course?

Anyone doing Chad Muretas App Empire Course?

Bathurst, AU
Post #: 2

Just wondering if anyone currently doing Chad Mureta's App Empire course? I just finished re reading his book App Empire, it is a great read for anyone new to the app industry (like me).

I just completed Trey Smiths Mobile Game App course and would like to share resources.

Cheers Rich
Michelle L.
user 55929752
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Rich, I am 3/4 way through reading the book, but was not aware that there was a course. Let me know what you think of it, if you decide to do it. I agree the APP Empire book it a great read for people like me starting out with great tips. Sometimes you are aware of the concerns and issues to address but its great to have it confirmed by someone else and how to deal with it.