Join our next AngelLaunch Venture Forum on July 22 in Palo Alto with great investors. RSPV Now on our eventbrite page since the first 20 tickets are only $15 with food.
You can also sign up to pitch top tier investors. Many startups have received funding from pitching at our events leading to meetings with investors.
Startups, pitch top investors and hear their comments on your ideas.
Attendees and Investors, learn how investors identify and evaluate market trends to make investment decisions
ALL STAR INVESTOR SPEAKER LINEUP
- Alex Lloyd, Managing Director, Accelerator Ventures
- Catherine Berman, Sr. Vice President, Astia
- Vish Mitra, Venture Director, Clearstone Ventures
- Mohanjit Jolly, Managing Director, DFJ
- Benny Buller, Investor, Khosla Ventures
- Alex Niehenke, Principal, Scale Venture Partners
- Manny Fernandez, Partner, SF Angel
- Roger Royse, Attorney, Royse Law Firm, Moderator and Law Firm Sponsor
4:00-5:00 Investing Trends: Web Services, Digital Media, Mobile, eCommerce, Big Data, Enterprise, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud, Green tech
Hear our panel discussion of investor heavy weights evaluate top trends in these areas. Panel will be followed by session of venture pitches of selected startups for 3 minutes followed by 2 minutes of comments.
Meet investors after the program and discuss ideas.
- Enterprise, Sales, Big Data, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud
- Mobile Apps and Devices
- Clean tech, green tech, Energy
- Consumer Services, Digital Media, Internet, Social networks
5:00-6:30 Startups Pitch Panel of Judges
Startups pitch for 3 minutes followed by 2 minutes of comments.
6:30-9:00 Networking Reception with Investors
Network with Investors, food, no host bar, view demo tables.
Who Will Attend:
Startups, tech, venture capitalits, angels, small business owners, media and entertainment professionals, retail owners, entrepreneurs, mobile, Internet, digital media, startups, service providers, legal, financial services, banks, investors.
Register to Pitch (THESE SPOTS SELL OUT QUICKLY)
Startups can register to pitch for 3 minutes on relevant session; followed by 2 minutes comments from judges. The judges evaluate the pitches and investment prospects for the company. Each session consists of a one hour panel by investors and startups, and 80 minutes of venture pitch presentations for 3-5 minutes each. In order to pitch, register for DEMO PITCH item above.
Apply to Speak:
Investors, apply to speak on our panels. We are seeking investors, angels, VCs, strategic investors and successful entrepreneurs for a panel discussion. Send email with bio and areas of expertise to [masked].