|Sent on:||Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:15 PM|
Hi all and thank you for sharing with us your Mobile New Year Resolutions at last week’s meetup.
Some of the key points were around how mobile can help organisations get out of the ‘limbo’ and start using valuable content stored in VLEs and other resources to enrich the learning experience.
Some of the key aspirations are to use mobile learning to:
· increase motivation and retention of learners and build the business case for corporates and schools alike
· get ready to publish content for mobile with extensive use of Responsive Design
· enable events and collaboration among third sector organisations and community projects
· integrate existing knowledge like HTML5 to develop breakthroughs in the development of mobile apps
· use artificial intelligence for adaptive learning in maths for primary school children
· to start up a business around mobile learning
Some interesting incentives are worth checking out:
· the “Employer Ownership of Skills Pilot” government funded pilot
· Open University’s courses for organisations that wish to further employee learning and continuous professional development.
One thing is for sure, with rapid technological advancement in mobile accessible learning there is a great opportunity to expand our learning horizons.
Please post your comments and continue to add your Mobile Resolutions here or at #MLMeetup
Should you wish to present your mobile developments and case studies in our forthcoming MLMs please e-mail us at [address removed]
Look forward to hearing from you- Maria
The MLM is kindly sponsored by KO-SU: the brand new way of learning on the mobile