add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Mocha Girls Read -Tempe Message Board › Hello hello everyone!!

Hello hello everyone!!

A former member

My name is ABAgail Dunn and I have the honor of being the Organizer of our group here in Tempe, Arizona!!

I am BEYOND excited about this group and I love to read!! We are gonna have sooo much fun and learn so much about reading and writing, I hope. I am also all about the community, so I would love love love to bring some of the information we come across to other members of our community.

Alysia talked about doing non reading things, as well, which I am down for. I am a belly dancer, so anyone interested in learning this, and/or starting a dance team, let me know.

If anyone has any ideas at all, never hesitate to suggest them!! I am sooo open to everything. Plus, I am new in town and looking for fun things to do, besides study lol

Again, I'm ABAgail and I look forward to meeting you all!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thank you for hosting such a lovely first group meeting. I'm thrilled to have joined. I also LOVE to write wither poetry or stories.