Mocha Girls Read -Tempe Message Board › How do you ladies select the new book to read?

How do you ladies select the new book to read?

Jet Setter M.
user 12196983
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 3
Hi,

My name is Desiree and I have been a member with this group for about a month. I apologize for not attending any of the events, but I am new here and am getting used to Arizona and I work two jobs as well. I would like to suggest the next book to be: Home by Toni Morrison. I am currently reading it and find it to be very interesting.
Alexus
user 89093382
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 1
Hi Desiree,

I think that is a great suggestion. I also have a number of book ideas by black female authors or even black authors that I would love to suggest. They are in a variety of genres from science fiction, fiction, and non-fiction. I would love to expand my horizons of the multiple black authors we have out there trying to give us books to read.

My name is Desiree and I have been a member with this group for about a month. I apologize for not attending any of the events, but I am new here and am getting used to Arizona and I work two jobs as well. I would like to suggest the next book to be: Home by Toni Morrison. I am currently reading it and find it to be very interesting.