Model Mayhem San Diego Message Board › I am building a new website and need an Artistic Team plus Models.

I am building a new website and need an Artistic Team plus Models.

Natacia
fotosnaps1
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
Hello Fellow Artists,

I am building a new website in 2013 and looking to incorporate another style in my body of work for various categories. I am in need of the following:

Hairstylists, Female Makeup Artists, Fashion Designers for Men, Women, Children, and Pets, Prop Stylists, Food Stylists, Assistants, Models both Female and Male and I will consider all looks.

MODELS: If some of you have a background in Dance (any type) or Martial Arts that is a plus but not required. I am also seeking a couple of willing families with well behaved Children and Dogs for both Family Portraits and Pet Portraits. These are for specific scenes, not traditional portraits.

ASSISTANTS: Trade is for experience to start but, I can also give Assist time for Assist time if you need help with something. Sometimes those projects come up that require more than one person. Or, we want to try something for fun to see what happens, I get it, I like to experiment too from time to time.

I will trade images for your time and future assignments will range in pay depending on the budget of clients so your flexibility is appreciated. I have ads and marketing materials starting next year and I want this group established first.

Our work will be viewed by individuals in: PR, Magazines, Fashion, Food & Beverage, Media, Entertainment and more. I have included a link to some of my previous work and my Bio in the link below.

No Diva's or Ego's please this is for people who need Portfolio work and looking to collaborate on future projects. A sense of humor is appreciated.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Natacia
www.natacia.smugmug.com
fotosnaps1@yahoo.com