addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
snowdawgg
snowdawgg
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 3
Hi. I'm Daniel Jouet, owner of Changeling FX. There is a grant going on that I'm applying for. 12 small businesses will be awarded. If I win this grant, my plans are to get a large enough warehouse for my SPFX Makeup business. Including, a library of information to anyone in the film, arts, photography fields and more. I also wish to have a special room for film premieres, meetup groups and whatever else in the business. I feel this would be a great asset to New Orleans and surrounding areas. So, please vote for me. We need 250 votes by the end of June. Thank you and GO HOLLYWOOD SOUTH!!!

www.missionsmallbusiness.com/pledge/44­3509-daniel.jouet

It's under Changeling FX, Inc.
Go small business! I just helped a local business get closer to a $250,000 Grant.
www.missionsmallbusiness.com
Chase and LivingSocial are awarding $250,000 Grants. Vote for your favorite small business at www.missionsmallbusiness.com.