addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Nate B.
user 34838422
Modesto, CA
Post #: 12
Hey, I missed the Trillio meetup and was totally bummed. How many where there if not many can we do it again?

I also know that SEO is kind of an off topic topic. But it bugs me when I find pages you guys are building that don't even begin to address the most basic issues! Modesto should have good scripting developers who also know a little SEO. So I would love to do a basic presentation of onsite factors for SEO. Can do in 15 minute mini talk.
Simeon F.
user 8473295
Group Organizer
Modesto, CA
Post #: 13
Hey Nathan (and everybody else) - see the Poll on the front page. I'd be fine to add a mini talk on SEO to another presentation...
James M.
user 36091252
Modesto, CA
Post #: 8
Nathan, can you do the seo talk at the next meetup(4/4)?