The Hidden Treasure Mine
Experience the famous Hidden Treasure Mine, located high above the valley in the ghost town of Jacob City. The Hidden Treasure Mine is a famous for its mineralization, size, and the story of a lost boy.
Join Mojave Underground in this event for an exclusive opportunity to visit this incredible location.
This is an Advanced trip.
We ask all who RSVP to have prior experience underground with Mojave Underground.
* Plan on meeting at 9AM at the abandoned church lot in stockton - Coordinates to the meeting point are: 40?27'24.98"N 112?21'29.16"W. A set finish time is not designated, but plan to be out of the mine no later than 5pm.
* Please brings your own safety gear!
- This includes a helmet / hardhat, trustworth light source, extra batteries, and a backup light.
* We plan on examining minerals inside the mine; the Hidden Treasure is famous for its unique mineralization.
* We also plan on examining many mine structures within the mine, and will be discussing their use and functions.
* Expect to help with some light service for the mine owner by taking out trash as we leave the mine.
* You must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate.
This is a trip you do not want to miss out on!
THE RSVP LIMIT IS CAPPED! Reserve your spot asap. Please be respectful to others by only RSVPing yes if you are positive you can make it.
Donations are not required, but much appreciated! Donations can be made at http://www.mojaveunderground.com