***NOTE: We currently are not accepting new members at this time as we are at our maximum number of members and our waitlist is very long, as well. Please feel free to check back at a later time, our waitlist will open again. Thank You.***
This moms' group is focused on moms and children learning, meeting new friends and having fun! We enjoy home and park playdates, storytimes, kid-friendly excursions, moms' night-out… and any other adventures we can find located mostly in Johnson County and sometimes the surrounding areas! Our get-togethers are geared toward newborns through preschoolers. We can't wait to meet new friends!
RULES - PLEASE READ!!!
1. For the safety of all members, please provide your first and last name in your account name.
2. If you are unable to make an event, please change your RSVP! It is the courteous thing to do so that others are not waiting/looking for you. We understand that things come up, people get sick and sometimes you just can't make it...that's ok...but please just change your RSVP. Repeated no-shows will result in removal from the group.
3. Members are required to attend at least one meetup per month with their child(ren). New members need to attend their first PUBLIC (not at someone's house) meetup within 14 days of joining the group. We are a small group of very active members who want to really get to know one another!
4. Member dues are $10 annually and are due within 30 days of joining the group. Dues may be paid in check to Sara Fletcher or PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For respect to all young children and pregnant mommy's in our group, it is expected that all children are up-to-date with all of their vaccinations.
6. No soliciting for personal gain - unless you are replying to a specific request by someone for a good/service that you can provide.