We are a group of friendly, down to earth and open-minded moms living in or around Wesley Chapel, New Tampa, Zephyrhills, Land O' Lakes, Lutz, Dade City. Our goal is to have a supportive, tight knit group so we can get to know each other and form long-lasting friendships for ourselves and our children. We feature many events like home and park play-dates, MNO and MNI, family breakfast, story-time, book club, the Zoo, Aquarium, Busch Gardens, etc and are always open to ideas from all members. If you're looking for fun play-dates, friendship and support regardless of your parenting style, family size, no matter what stage of motherhood you are in etc., you might find this group a good fit for you and your family.
Our membership fee is $12 per year ($1 per month which is prorated to the month you join) and it covers the cost of our Meetup site and our larger group events. Dues can be paid by cash or check or pay pal. If paying via paypal please send your dues to firstname.lastname@example.org
please use the personal tab to avoid fees.
In order to protect the privacy and security of our members and their children, we request that anyone interested in joining the group post a photograph in their profile and meet in person with an organizer at a public play-date before having access to our website. Once you apply to join, you will be contacted by our membership organizer and be given a list of public play-dates. Please choose one to attend, and let the organizer know so that we can be sure to meet you. Again be sure to include a picture of you and/or your children in your profile to help us recognize you.
Please also read our Group Guidelines found below. This explains more about member participation.
Moms With Friends Group Membership Guidelines:
1) You must attend a public meetup before coming to a home/private meetup.
2) You must pay your dues within 14 days of being accepted to the group.
3) You must Post to monthly roll call discussion.
4) You must host OR attend at least once every 6 months. Remember you may host in-home or in a public location. You can also set a limit of attendees.
5) Please remember to use the RSVP system courteously. If you plan to attend an event, RSVP 'Yes'. Because we are all moms and things come up if you can not make an event you marked as yes please change your RSVP to a No as soon as you know even if its that morning.
6) If you have an issue with someone please go to an organizer or the person directly. We are respectful of EVERY person. Public negativity will not be tolerated.
young, new in town, girlfriends, under 40, meet new fun girls, hanging out, fun, friends, fun times
138 Working Moms
88 Collaborative Parents
959 Single Parents