align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Los Angeles Burlesque & Cabaret Meetup Group Message Board › Not an official Meet Up, but Sunday Jan 13th...

Not an official Meet Up, but Sunday Jan 13th...

Lili V.
user 5339306
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hi All,

I am hosting an incredible event this Sunday!

THREE, YES THREE, MISS EXOTIC WORD TITLE HOLDERS WILL BE PERFORMING! This is a world class show! MY favorite Tiki Lounge band is performing as well as several other fantastic local burlesque performers.

If you'd like to experience a great show, please come by. I can't get a discount, but I am pretty sure Joey will be there and the audience will be friendly and fun. Say hi after the show! Other than attending the yearly Miss Exotic World weekend, I've never seen 3 title holders in the same show. They are amazing!!!!

Hope to see you soon!

Breast Wishes,
Lili

Red Room Exotica

This Sunday Night!
Jan 13th, 2008

The Bordello
901 East First Street
Los Angeles

More info here
$10
The Martini Kings!

Erochica Bamboo - Miss Exotic World 2003
Dirty Martini - Miss Exotic World 2004 (from NYC)
Kitten DeVille - Miss Exotic World 2002
Lucy Fur
Miss Dakota
Adonna Vichet - Miss Exotic World 2007, Runner up!

as the Madame - Lili Von Schtupp
as the Maid- Darling Amanda

check out our new myspace page
myspace.com/redroomexotica­
with all the up to date info.......