addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mondo Culto - The NY Cult Film Meetup Message Board › Boris Karloff @ NYPL Performing Arts

Boris Karloff @ NYPL Performing Arts

Ulysses
user 2738111
Corona, NY
Post #: 34
The New York Public Library for Performing Arts is doing a series on Boris Karloff with his classics every tuesdays (October 11, 18 & 25th) for FREE. Here is the schedule:

October 11th: The Black Cat & The Black Room
October 18th: The Body Snatcher
October 25th: Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (only as narrator) & Targets

There is a panel discussion on the 27th about his life & career. The daughter, Sara Karloff is expected to be there. I figured to put this to the group & see if there would be interest (i'm going to make them regardless).

Oh by the way, i posted this on other meetup groups so don't be surprised to run into familiar faces.
steve
durango95
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 39
Uly,
Thanks for this find. I love Karloff, but probably won't be able to make the movies.... I am going to try to make the panel discussion on the 27th....do you know if that's also going to be a free event?