Connect with everyone who cares about the mobile industry.
Join us at BizTech [Mobile] on Thursday May 12, 2011 for an open, informative and fun gathering. It starts at 6:00 p.m. and runs till 9:00 p.m.
According to MobileFuture.Org, in 2010, there were:
- 5 billion mobile apps download in the US alone
- 347% growth in Twitter mobile users
- 200 million Facebook mobile users
v100 million YouTube videos played on various smartphone everyday
- 3,339 is the average number of texts sent per month by US teens
- 77 millions smart phone shipped fall 2010
- 2.4 million jobs created by the mobile industry
- 20.4 billion was invested by wireless carriers
Chances are many of you just don't realize all these amazing mobile apps even exist.
Learn what’s going on in the mobile technology world today.
Get your ticket here -> http://www.biztechday.com/register/biztech-mobile-san-francisco-2011/
Maker of Angry Birds, one of the great runaway hits of 2010 with over 140 million downloads and "the largest mobile app success the world has seen so far
Founder of Kiip and and the youngest entrepreneurs ever to be funded
Founder and CEO of Foodspotting, one of Time Magazine’s 50 Best Websites of 2010
Who should attend?
- Mobile Apps Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Sales Operation Managers
- Marketing Operation Managers
- IT Professionals
Get your ticket by going to http://biztech-mobile...:
- $5 off - SFentrepreneur members (Use discount code - SFentreprenuer)
Want to sponsor a demo table?
We are looking for super cool mobile tools and technologies to show off, demo and join us.
Contact [masked] for more questions.